Xylitol, Natural, Sweetener manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Xylitol Natural Sweetener, Udca-Ursodeoxycholic Acid 99.0%Min USP/Ep/Bp/Jp/IP-Treatment of Gallstone Disease, Light Green Reflective Glass and so on.
Xylitol sugar Functional Speciality of xylitol: 1. Xylitol is the best substitute of sweetener for the diabetic, can be widely used in the drinking juice, coffee, milk, bread, candy and other sugarless food.
2. Xylitol has intensive cool taste, so it can be used in tasty cakes, biscuits. Sweets. Leechdom and other commodities with new-style taste.
3. The metabolism of xylitol in the human body relies not on trypsin and dose not increase the blood sugar numerical value. Thus it can be used in injection and transfusion when the sugar of the diabetic decompensate. It is also suitable for the sufferer to take medicine.
4. It can be used as wetting agent in the cosmetics and is not irritative to skin. 5. Xylitol has no Aldehyde, no Maillard Browning reaction when get heating, is good to produce different bakery foods.
6. Xylitol can promote multiplication of bacterium and beneficial bacteria in the intestines, to improve gastrointestinal function, is a widely used functional additive by its high activity.
7. Xylitol is not fermented by yeast, can be the inert substrate for microbe. 8. Xylitol's cooling sensation can add the taste of food with mint and spearmint.
Application of xylitol: 1. To produce gum, chewing gum, toffee, soft candy, jelly, chocolate, chewing tablet and etc, can cool the throat, clean the teeth and be anti-cariogenic.
2. Being instead of sucrose to add in soft drink, milk, bread, preserved fruit, biscuit, yoghurt, jam, porridge and etc, to keep longer & better sweet taste because of its non-fermentability by yeast.
3. Added in cosmetic product and toothpaste, no sticky feeling and refreshing. Xylitol can keep moisture and improve the rough skin similar as glycerin.
4. Being good substitute to sucrose, to make dishes like sour & sweet pork or fish, very safe to diabetics. Our suggestion is no more than 40g / day for adult and half for child.